Welcome to Scenic Adventures Tours & Travels (P) Ltd.

	Wildlife and Jungle Safari
Nature of Nepal Cultural Tour in Nepal Himalayan of Nepal Buddist Monk Jungle Safari
Nepal is not only the destination for trekkers; alongside we have rich wildlife, flora and fauna that makes Nepal nothing less than a paradise to wildlife lovers, ecologists, biologists and ornithologists. It would not be wrong to define Nepal as a natural laboratory. Our 14 well maintained national parks and reserves have diverse climate and vegetation and are the habitat of rich wildlife. From the viewpoint of safari tourism, the following national parks are recommended

Chitwan National Park
Chitwan National ParkChitwan National Park lies in the southern Terai belt of Nepal, which is in an easy access from Kathmandu (160km, 5 hrs). It spreads over an area of 932 sq km. The park maintains three types of vegetation - grassland (20%), Riverine Forest (10%) and Shorea robusta (70%). The park is abundant with animals such as One-Horned Rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild Boar, Gaur, Wild Elephant, spotted Deer, Sambar, Sloth Bear, Leopard, Rhesus and Langoor monkeys, Gharial and Marsh Muggers and many other mammals, reptiles and amphibians. The park also maintains over 460 species of birds including Bengal Frolics, Giant Hornbill, Kingfishers, Egrets etc.
2 Nights 3 Days Tentative Schedules
Day 01
Arrival. Transfer to the Chitwan National Park.
On reaching the resort, our Guest Relations Officer will brief the guests.
1:00 p.m.- Lunch
3:30 p.m.- Elephant Safari / Jungle Walk/ Nature walk with Boat Ride
8:00 p.m.- Dinner
Day 02
5:30am-Wake Up call
Followed by tea / coffee
6:00 a.m.- Bird watching / Elephant Safari/ Jungle walk
8:00 a.m.- Crocodile Walk. A 45-minute walk through the grassland and forest upstream of the Narayani River. Board boats to observe crocodiles along the banks while floating back to the camp.
1:00 p.m.- Lunch
3:30 p.m. Elephant safari/ Jungle walk/ Visit Observation Tower/ Nature walk with Boat Ride.
8:00 p.m.- Dinner
Day 03
5:30am- Wake Up call
Followed by tea/ coffee
6:00 a.m.- Bird watching/ Elephant Safari/ Jungle Walk
8:00 a.m.- Breakfast
9:30 a.m..- Departure

3 nights/ 4 Days-Extension Program
Day 03
9:30am – Boat Excursion to Amaltari Ghat followed by a full day Nature Trek to the Churia Hills. Pack lunch en route & return by Land Rover/ Jeep.
Day 03

9:30am – Visit Tharu Village to see and learn about the ethnic people of Chitwan. Return at camp.
1:00 p.m.- Lunch

3:30 p.m.- Boat Excursion to Amaltari Ghat& Return by Jeep/ Land Rover 8:00 p.m.- Dinner
Day 04
5:30am- wake up call
Followed by tea/ coffee
6:00 a.m.- Bird Watching / Elephant safari/ Jungle Wal
8:00 a.m.- Breakfas
9:30 a.m.- Departure

Royal Bardia National Park
Royal Bardia National ParkRoyal Bardia National Park, spreading over a 968sq km is situated in the mid-Far West of the Terai region.This park is the wildest and most undisturbed wilderness area in the Terai region. The chance of seeing theTigers is reported to be more in this park. The park contains 70% of Shorea Robusta and the remaining 30% are grasslands, Savannah and Riverine woods. The park is abundant with endangered animals like the one horned Rhinoceros, Tiegr, Black Buck, Wild Elephant, Wild Boar, Hog Deer, Blue Bull, Porcupine, Sloth Bear, Wild Dog, Mongoose, Civets, Rhesus Monkey, Barking deer, Sambhar, Hyena, Leopard etc. The park also consists of different species of residential and migratory birds. Birds like the Great Crested Grebe, Pochards, Mallard, Teals, Merganser, Pheasants etc

Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
Koshi Tappu Wildlife ReserveThis reserve is situated in the eastern Terai region of Nepal in the flood plains of Koshi River. There are more than 280 different species of birds mainly of the aquatic types.
The reserve contains mostly Wild Buffaloes and other animals like the Blue Bull, Spotted Deer, Wild Boar, Hog, Deer etc.
po yczka prywatna rychl p j ka p ed v platou kredyt na dow d bez za wiadcze o zarobkach mini creditos rapidos online chwil wka sms mala pujcka